Worried waiting after lletz

Hi everyone,
Posting again. I am just struggling with the wait and wonderd if anyone had any tips to take there mind off it or just reassurance. I had my smear come back boarderline and 2 biopsys taken on the 4th sept I got a appointment for the 4th oct in a letter saying I need a lletz. At my appointment I was told it came back cin3 and that really worried me but the nurse said at least your abnormalities are in a pot and not in you now, well now I’m worried about every letter or pho call I get. I’m so scared it will come back something worse. I have anxiety too so I know that is contributing to my fear but I just feel in bits, like my whole life is on hold. Thankyou for any tips or advice, can’t wait for a long hot bubble bath.

Hugs to you, Elliebelly, and I'm asking the same question!

I'm going out of my mind after dealing with unclear lab results following my colposcopy and then being sent straight to the hospital to schedule my cone biopsy, where I was also examined. It all boils down to Squamous Cell Carcinoma being SUSPECTED...whatever that means...and it's driving me absolutely bonkers with anxiety. I can't stop crying, after having done it most of the day yesterday already. I was at peace for a time, but now...it's just impossible to not fear the worst. None of my usual things are working for me, and I'm even feeling off dinner tonight...which NEVER is a problem for me! Gotta eat and try to stay as healthy as possible, though!

I too am dreading that they're going to find something much worse once they do the cone, since I have lower back tenderness and pain if I sleep lying on my back. We just have to ride this out as best we can, don't we.

How soon will you get to take your bubble bath? I could use one of those myself! As a matter of fact, that's a good idea. I only just finished recovering from my biopsies last weekend, and then the horrors of yesterday's colp with the stingy solution, so maybe it's a good time to go ahead with it. I really hope you can find something that might be soothing to you. I wish I could help in some way, myself, but I'm afraid we're sort of in the same anxiety boat!

Let's try our best to hang in there! 

Thankyou for your reply, it is so difficult I would say not to sorry about the suspected part, I know that's impossible. My dr was talking to his student dr about carcinoma in situ and I was in bits, the nurse said its just dr's jargon and it's basicaly cin3 I asked if it could be cancer and my dr said yes it could but then again it couldn't. Iv got 4 weeks left before I can have a bath, iv got 3 young kids and I'm so scared of leaving them. I'm the same I keep crying feeling like its a death sentence, then I feel brave and strong and upset again. I have heard the cone treatment is really successful. also my dr thought mine would be cin1 based on my smear but it was cin3 so they don't always get it right, some girls get told high grade cin at biopsy but low grade from lletz so i dont think they can guess at anything really. I had a 2 month wait between my smear and colp and biopsy but when my results came back it was all done so fast, that worried me to how quick they moved. I keep telling myself to keep strong I think I just have my wobbles and really work myself up. Have they done biopsy for you x

Hi Elliebelly, how are you feeling now? You sound like me, reading your post. I also have (mainly health) anxiety so an abnormal smear / wait and colposcopy today (CIN 3 also) has been very difficlut to deal with. I have surprised myself a bit as i havent cried and panicked as much as i thought...i feel like i know it's bad news and i've resigned to it. :( despite the lady who did the colposcopy saying she didn't think i had anything to worry about. 

It's a scary time. Hope you're ok x