Lletz on Wednesday!! :-(

Hi, this forum has really supported me this past few weeks waiting for my lletz treatment for cin 2 and 3. Without the messages I have recieved from one lady in particular I think I would have completely cracked up.. Thank u Dons!!x. Following her advice I've tried to keep busy and remain calm!. I have listened to the advice I've been given telling me cin 2 and 3 are not Cancer but I am still terrified they'll find it lurking somewhere!. I've been told by many people including my GP that my biopsy diagnosed pre cancer only but It doesn't stop me worrying that lletz will find something worse!. Are there other ladies out there who despite amazing support and advice still panic!!. Waiting for the results letter is going to be awful, it feels like we r all trapped in a never ending nightmare!.

Try not to worry x I'm finding the waiting for results of biopsy hard but everything else from colposcopy to treatment (CIN3) has gone better than I thought. x All the best tomorrow and with your results xx

Thank u Furby!!!. I found the biopsy fine and left feeling reassured as the nurse said she thought the changes were only minor and my smear was only boderline!. Got such a shock when cin 2 and 3 were diagnosed!. I'm not that nervous about the lletz procedure, just the results!!!. Good luck with your results!. Xx

Hi

Unfortunately you will find the waiting the hardest part of the process, you can drive yourself crazy fearing the worst! (as I’m sure you are finding!). Try to stay calm and stay focused on being positive as the odds are stacked heavily in favour of it NOT being cancer.

The Lletz itself is fine, as you say the hardest part is the waiting! I’m sure your results will be fine as they seem to know already what you have. My nurse all but told me I had cancer at my colposcopy but this is unusual.

Good luck with everything xx

Thank u Furby!!!. I found the biopsy fine and left feeling reassured as the nurse said she thought the changes were only minor and my smear was only boderline!. Got such a shock when cin 2 and 3 were diagnosed!. I'm not that nervous about the lletz procedure, just the results!!!. Good luck with your results!. Xx Ali sorry to hear your diagnosis, really hope u r doing well and on the road to recovery, thank u for taking the time to reply!!. the nurse at my biopsy was very optimistic about what she could see but it doesn't stop my mind wondering unfortunately!. x

Hi, I had lettz today and I was absolutely so nervous about what they would find,  like you. The actual procedure didnt really hurt at all, I think I made it worse as I was tensing up anticipating it to hurt. All I felt was the needle and that was only slight. It is defo just the thought of it thats worse. I feel fairly tender down there now which is to be expected! He said it looked like cin 2/3, will just have to wait for the results now! I feel alot better after the procedure, and not as nervous for the results! You will be fine xx