Worried about abnormal bleeding

Hey, I'm guessing I'm looking for some sort of reassurance atm. I'm so worried! About 2 years ago when I was 25 I had my first smear and it came back that I had CIN 3 and I got sent immediately to have a biopsy to remove the cells. Following this I had a follow up smear. This came back as fine and I was told I didn't need a smear again for 3 years. Massive peace of mind

However, I have recently over the last few months had bleeding after sex on and off. No pain just blood afterwards. And not a huge amount, I had missed a few pills and thought it was in between bleeding, I did attempt to make a Dr's appointment but there was no availability and tbh I wasn't worried enough to bother at the time.  Anyway it completly stopped for a while. However last night immediately after sex I bled a lot. I didn't know what to do and it really shook me up. 

Anyway, it's the weekend so cannot make an appointment. I'm a nurse and work 12 hour shifts so have put it off because I've been busy. Also a really small part of me doesn't want to go because I don't want to know. I'm so scared after reading stories on here and with what happened previously I know what the likelyhood probably is. I don't know how I can get through the next few days or weeks until an appointment. 

I know it's scary, but you must go. Cause you are on the pill it's very possible its just cervical erosion / ectropion which is very common due to the pill. I had significant bleeding after smear & sex many yrs ago due to erosion. I had it cauterised, stopped the pill and was fine after. 

you won't know until you get it checked. xx