Watery discharge after LLETZ tmi..

I had my LLETZ a week ago today, I literally am soaking pads with watery discharge / like saliva, abit like when had a baby, (mum of 3) I just can’t understand why? So much! Anyone else had this?

I had this after a Lletz - it used to gush out!  As long as it isn't smelling bad or a funny colour it should be normal - if in doubt pop to your GP though and they can do swabs.  

Im glad to hear im not the only one with the same problem. I had the LLETZ procedure last friday the 12th. I bled that day and half of the next day not too heavy at all i was quite suprised. Since then i have been having a slightly pink/ pale brown colour discharge that seems very watery and smells abit but not sure if im being paranoid. I need to use more than a pantyliner but feel silly using a pad whilst im not actually bleeding. Really hoping it doesnt last too long im so sick of wearing big pants already.

Yup gushing out! So gross but I put a pair of jeans on and a panty liner and it was literally soaking me, I have no idea how or why it happens? They cut cells, blood I expect but watery? Odd