'Watch and wait"

Hi 

I was recently diagnosed with cin2, which is still scaring me like crazy! My consultant explained it very well and told me the watch and wait approch would be my best option given my age. If at any time i progress to cin3 they will have no choice but to do the loop biopsy. My fear is what if i progress very quickly ? I mean can cin2 turn into cc that fast ? The worry is getting worse ! I lost my mam to cc 11 years ago when I was 14 , she was only 33.. I think that makes me worry more.

Is it even possible for cin2 to progress into cc ? I should probably add that I am absolutely terrified for having the loop ! Massive massive massive phobia of needles! My immune system is practically none existent too ! 

Any help would be massively appreciated :) 

Hello :) sorry to hear of your worries my lovely!

I can't comment on the speed to progression unfortunately:( I havd a lletz, twice now and both were absolutely fine!

If you need to go as far to need a lletz, try not to worry.  You don't feel the procedure and try not to worry about needles, you don't see or feel what they are doing if you choose not to look at the screen!  The good news too is that it is over really quickly.

Good luck xxx