Cin 2 watch & wait--REGRESSED!!

I am posting this to give some postive feedback on watching and waiting for Cin2. I am only 25 years old. I had my 6 month follow up/colposcopy last week and my results came back low grade. I had cin 1 and cin 2 before. My cells had REGRESSED! I am so happy. I was so concerned and my doctor wanted to treat me with LEEP/or Cryosurgery and a refused treatement and told her I wanted to wait after doing research. I started taking a daily womens vitamin. Not sure if that helped but worth a try. I think if you are under the age of 30 the watch and wait approach is a good option. I am going back in 6 months for another colposcopy. My doctor wants to make sure it continues to regress. I will keep you posted on my results.

That’s great news :) I’m going for my 6 month follow up next week after also refusing treatment...fingers crossed I get a similar outcome!

Hey i just found this after posting a question about watching and waiting. Thanks for posting, its good to hear success stories and has given me hope to watch and wait a bit longer (25 years old, CIN2) :)

Ended up needing Leep. It was cin 1 and cin 2 ecc. The Leep was not nearly as bad as they said and she said she took a small specimen. I'll get results back next week. Wish me luck