Waiting.....

Hi all, I'm new! Had my colposcopy for severe cell changes last Friday and am finding the wait absolutely horrific! They said up to two weeks for results! I've bled since the colposcopy and now have my period which just sucks! I also have a mass which they think is a cyst on my endometrial tissue and am waiting a hysteroctomy! Has anyone had both? Does the fact I have both increase my risk of cancer? I can't believe how scared I actually am! I was recommended this forum as apparently you ladies are great xxx

Hey, I had my colposcopy and lletz on Wednesday. I too am bleeding and have just come on my period. Fun being a woman hey! 

I felt better after having the treatment but now I'm thinking I may not be out of the woods yet. As I guess I could still have a problem with them testing what they removed. So now I'm anxious! I have been told a 4 week wait, so the next 3 and half weeks are going to be torture! 

Sorry I haven't answered your questions, but just wanted you to know your not alone! X

Hi Kayleigh

thanks, it's the waiting that's driving me insane too!  I'm still figuring out how to use this forum so apologies if my posts are all over the place.

good luck with your results, hope they are quicker than 4 weeks xx

I'm new too! 

im an impatient person at the best of times. I've read that a lot of people get a phone call sooner if there's something not right and around 4 weeks if everything's ok. Still doesn't make the waiting any easier.

I feel really on edge now if my phones rings as I think it's someone calling with bad news! 

X

Hi Kayleigh,

any news yet? I'm still waiting, it's been 18 days and I'm going insane xxx