Vitamin supplements

I’ve always taken multi vitamins since having my first child. I’ve recently (since having CIN3 removed by LLETZ) started taking higher dose supplements of AHCC, Selenium, Folate, Curcumin and B12. Does anyone know if I should continue my regular multi vitamin as well as these or just stick with these? Anyone with experience? 

Ive also switched from caffeine drinks to decaf coffee and herbal teas, and have really been trying to cut sugar intake. I don’t eat meat much and if I do it’s usually a bit of chicken. 

Im hoping these changes will kick start my immune system to try and lessen any HPV present as I’ve had quite a stressful few years and especially recent months and I’ve not really been taking anytime for self care. Vitamins are bloomin expensive but if it helps then I’m all for it! 

Thanks!

Hi dancing squirrel i hope you don't mind me asking but I've just been told I have hpv and just had a biopsy done and waiting for results I've been taking high vitamin c and vitamin d can I just ask what's AHCC as I'm in the same boat as you I just want to kick it's butt but not sure how or what to take i never even hurd of hpv until a couple of weeks ago I'm shocked x

Hi Violet,

AHCC is a supplement made from Shiitake mushrooms and can help to boost immune systems (according to the bottle). I’ve seen it mentioned lots by people with regard to minimising levels of hpv.

xx

Oh Thank you dancing squirrel I'm going to have a look now and buy some I'm willing to try anything Thank you again for your reply and good luck with everything xx