Two abnormal paps, high risk HPV, colposcopy

I went for my yearly checkup a little over 6 months ago and got the results that my pap smear came back abnormal and was positive for HPV. I had two out of the three HPV vaccines in 2015 but never went back to get the third. After getting these results I went and got the third vaccine per my doctor‘s request. She asked me to come back 6 months later for a repeat pap. I went a couple of weeks ago and the results were abnormal again. I am scheduled for a colposcopy two days from now and I am super nervous to say the least. Does anyone have any advice to give me or anything to help calm my nerves? 

I am in the exact same boat as you except I have not gotten any vaccinations. How old are you? I have 36 and I have had two abnormal pap smears and my colposcopy is on Friday the 14th. Have you had yours yet? And what was your Pap result? Mine was abnormal squamous cells of undetermined significance

I’m 22. My pap in May was ASCUS (same as yours) with positive high risk HPV. Im assuming the most recent was the same since it was abnormal as well. My colposcopy is this Thursday, the 13th! Im just so nervous, a lot aboit the results and a lot about the pain. A simple pap smear hurts me so I’m sure this may be a little more intense. I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with this as well!

Ok yes i understand you. I pray your results are clear sweetie. Youre young. Ive read on multiple studies that anyone under 30, their immune system generally gets rid of it quick. But over 30, not so much. So you're lucky for thar. I hope im lucky in that all of my healthy eating will pay off

Hello, my colposcopy is tomorrow morning. How was yours today? Was it painful? And did the gynecologist who performed it tell you anything that she saw? Any biopsies that had to be done?

I asked if I could insert the speculum which they let me do as I was very anxious and they let me do it I found that it was not as bad as I thought and I haven't been active for over 30 years so you can imagine how anxious I was good luck 

To be completely open and honest, mine hurt so bad. I have a low pain tolerance and I actually jumped and screeched when she took the second biopsy. And to make everything better I started my period two days later and had added cramps. She didnt tell me what she saw but she did say I should get the results back today. I’m so anxious. I hope yours went well and that your results are good :)