to scared to go doctors:(

So i posted on sunday, explaing i have CIN1 with hpv, since having my colposcopy in september ive have irregular bleeding, and feel like i smell:( (tmi) ive also had a dull pain in my lower back for god nos how long, im just really tired, was supposed to go doctors today and actually chickend out:( dnt no if to just wait for my yearly checkup or not, am just so scared as to what the doctor may say!! Any advice would be much appreciated:( 

Hi Claire,

Sorry to hear that you are going through this, my advice would be to get checked out asap take someone along with you for moral support. Its better to get checked out now and if there is anything untoward going on you can get it sorted, you have to be brave and just go and get it over with. You will start to feel bettter once you know what your dealing with, this site is great and every women has been through their own challange and we are all here to help you through this time.

Please feel free to PM, be brave and stay off google :-)

Trudy xx

Be brave!  Knowing what is going on is half the battle, you'll drive yourself crazy if you're worriedabout something like that.  We're all behind you!

Thank you for your kind replies, i am going to ring the doctors and see if i can rearrange my missed appointment. Will keep you updated x

Hi Claire,

Glad to hear it :-) just keep thinking positive thoughts and lets us know how it goes.

Trudy xx