Test of cure worry

So my test of cure for cin3 is in august .. 

already I am worried about this has anybody ever found CC on a test of cure ?? 

I don't mind having the lletz treatment again I'm just worried they didn't get all the cin 3  and it's progressed in 6m .. I feel so awful worrying about this after reading what some people are going through 

I just can't switch off and I feel I haven't been able to get my life back I feel different after lletz I feel a bit sensitive and upset .. 

sending love and hugs out there to all that need it

xx

january .. high grade moderate dyskaryosis 

feb.. lletz at colposcopy was told cin 2 

march ... recieved results after nearly 6wks cin3 and adaquate depth 10mm 

Hello Pleasehelp

I understand your anxiety as I share it too! I have tried to pull out all the stops to make sure I understand the protocol and my own individual case and most of the time now just try to trust that I  am in expert and safe hands and know to look out for any symptoms. I can't really answer your questions but can offer you a virtual hug. 

A

Awww thanks big hugs back to you too 

it just feels a bit like I'm not out of woods yet .. and your right we are in the system and hopefully they will stop us from ever getting that far 

fingers crossed 

best wishes xx

Hello again

I think it's hard to switch off from worrying at the moment, especially because we are all more isolated. I think once you've had your test of cure you will feel so much better. I felt hugely relieved when mine came back HPV negative but I have to go for another check up on 2nd June because of the discrepancy between my original screening and the lletz - so I suppose it is like a second test of cure to be on the safe side.

A lot of women find it difficult emotionally after lletz - in fact there was a blog feature about it on Jo's website. So you are not alone in feeling a bit vulnerable.  

Thankyou so much I can't thank all you lovely ladies on this forum enough !!

i don't know what I would have done without this forum over the last few months it's been a god send and I wish u all the very best xxx

I had my test of cure in 2017 after CIN3 and a succesful Lletz treatment. Test of cure and my last 3 year test both showed no problems and been clear to continue on 3 year smears. Try not to worry I know it's easier said than done, I needed to see a councilor about my health anxiety as I had got really bad. 

Hi jackieleanne 

thanks for your reply and great news about your smears , yeah I think after all of the covid-19 calms down I'm going to speak to talking therapies my health anxiety is so bad my poor husband said to me I'm more worried about your mental health than physical he said I'm scared incase your results are bad that you would jump in front of a bus .. I went on crazy waiting for lletz results I wouldn't buy anything new incase I couldn't use them etc I just convinced myself I was going to die 

thanks for reassuring me you can get a negative test of cure , I hope you continue with these good results all the best xx

Hi jackieleanne 

thanks for your reply and great news about your smears , yeah I think after all of the covid-19 calms down I'm going to speak to talking therapies my health anxiety is so bad my poor husband said to me I'm more worried about your mental health than physical he said I'm scared incase your results are bad that you would jump in front of a bus .. I went on crazy waiting for lletz results I wouldn't buy anything new incase I couldn't use them etc I just convinced myself I was going to die 

thanks for reassuring me you can get a negative test of cure , I hope you continue with these good results all the best xx