LLETZ test of cure anxiety

Just wondering if anyone else feels the same, as feeling pretty lonely at the mo. I had a LLETZ procedure done in November which showed CIN2 after having a CIN3 biopsy, and have recently booked my 6 month check up. Since booking my test of cure my anxiety has been through the roof, I can’t say I’m always thinking about it and the possible outcome however I just feel so worried and sick all the time and over emotional. Very similar to when waiting for the LLETZ results. It’s just hard to explain to people when they haven’t been through this. X

1 Like

Hello
I was exactly the same when it came to my test of cure. You’re not alone with the anxiety of it. If it helps mine test of cure came back clear

Ah that’s amazing!
Did you just have a smear for this? I’ve read some people were referred to colposcopy however mine refused and said to have a smear done at the doctors surgery. I’ve ended up paying for a private gynaecologist to do the smear as I’d just feel more comfortable.

What was your experience like?

Congratulations by the way! Do you just have to go in a years time now, or is it three?

So I had high grade CGIN so my follow up was at colposcopy, but I only had a smear no biopsies or anything. And I have another TOC in a year of that’s also clear then I go back to every 3 years.

Ah that’s good, fingers crossed for you! :slight_smile:

My test of cure smear isn’t due yet but know I’m going to be an anxious mess when it comes around & already worrying about it, fingers crossed for you x

1 Like