Symptoms - not diagnosed but concerned

I am very sorry but not sure where to post. Please accept my apologies if this post offends anyone as I really don't mean it to.

I was just wondering what symptoms people experienced before being diagnosed. I have my Dr's appointment on Tues next week but just after some thoughts.

I'm 32 and fir the last few months have experienced bleeding between periods which I just ignored. Now it's got to the point that I wear a pad everyday just in case as the last few weeks have been getting a watery discharge.  Was worried that I was wetting myself. I'm bleeding after sex and now suffering with funny sensations in pubic region. I'm constantly tired and getting back pain which I've never had before. I am experiencing shooting pains in my leg from my hip and now and again I'll have a shooting pain in my vagina which I feel I have to hold to make it go away if that makes sense.

I'm just wondering if this is something any one else has experienced. Again I'm sorry as I haven't had my next appointment yet.

Thanks

Gemma 

Hi Gemmad, There's no need to be sorry. Those symptoms definitely need checking out.

My first symptom was bleeding which became very heavy on the second day. Quite a surprise as I'd had a hysterectomy 11 years before  Since then I've had a bit of lower back and period type pain sometimes.

7 weeks on and my treatment starts on Monday.

Hope yours is quickly and easily resolved xx

Hi Gemma,

dont apologise for coming on a forum looking for support! That's what it's here for!

i had some bleeding after sex... but I'd had it for years because I had an ectropic  for years with clear smear tests. It could be anything but you must get it checked out.

good luck and we're here if you need us.  let us  know how you get on.

x

Thank you so much for your reply.  Just totally freaking out but good to people to talk to.

Really hope everything goes well for you and good luck x

youre welcome. now go and get yourself checked outt! X

I'm back on Tuesday!  Thank youo very much for response.  Even though i've ignored symptoms for months the next few days will be a nighmare waiting for appointment as other half is away - too much time for the brain to overload!

Thank you x

I'm back on Tuesday!  Thank youo very much for response.  Even though i've ignored symptoms for months the next few days will be a nighmare waiting for appointment as other half is away - too much time for the brain to overload!

Thank you x

Just wanted to post an update on further findings- I have found some lumps on the tip of my cervix. Not sure if this is indicative of anything but if anyone has any experience that would be much appreciated x

You found them yourself? I've no idea... I've never felt my cervix! 

Hiya, I never had any symptoms and still dont but have cc so your symptoms could be something else but yes get it checked out.

also ive had lumps on my cervix for years which was never an issue x

Thank you for your response.  I had blood tests done last week to check my egg count and quality, iron and hormones and everything camee back fine today but have an external exam on Friday this week.  Having to wait over a week for this is such a pain though.  Unfortunately I saw a male GP last Tuesday about it all and even though he was obviously fully qualified I don't think he quite understand how worried and how much pain I was in so made me wait over a week.  It was also so embarrasing talking to him about discharge etc as he was super hot!  Lol!  Hopefully internal examination will go ok on Friday.