Sympt come and go? Wasting docs time??

Back in December I noticed I had bleeding after sex then brown discharge with pain in my lower right side.. this happened a few times so I went to the doctor and they said to have swabs done to rule out infection well they've come back clear and now I'll be needing a smear test.. but the last two times I've had sex there's been no bleeding or brown discharge but had the pain? Ive also noticed my bowel movements have chaned too very loose and more regular (few times a day) and that im extrenely tired) pregnancy has also been ruled out. BUT Surely this is a good thing right if the bleeding inbetween period and after sex has stopped and no more brown discharge for a good two weeks now and my bodys just being a pain in the arse and not something more serious has anyone else had this?? 

I'm just really scared. Do I still go back to the doctors or leave it and stop wasting their time? 

Hi , im no expert and im very new to all of this myself but you should never feel like your wasting anyones time. Trust me its better to be safe than sorry , it may be nothing but its definitely worth seeing your GP to put your mind at ease.

I hope everything turns out okay for you :) 

UUpdate!

Went in to see GP no mention of smear but booked a ct scan! I'm so confused surely it'd be on safe side to have a smear? 

Definitely would have been easier to do a smear even just to pit your mind at ease, did you mention your concerns? Can I just ask how old you are ?  I only ask because I fought for years to get a smear test before I turned 25 and no matter what I said was happening to me they always refused and told me to come back when I turned 25.