Struggling

Hi I’ve already posted once but I’m having a really tough time tonight. It’s the anniversary of my mums death today, she died from breast cancer quite young and now I’m sat waiting on the results of my own tests. I honestly didn’t expect the C word when I went in for my colposcopy but when the consultant looked that’s what they said and while I haven’t had the results I can’t shake the feeling I’m going to end up like my mum and that my baby girl is going to have to grow up like I did which is just too horrid. Sorry for the ramble I just can’t stop crying today. J x

Aww Jo, hugs to you. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long and fingers crossed for a good result for you x

Thank you Shazzal x

I was so worried last week and the results came back fine. I can only imagine how you are feeling tonight. They can do so much now. My fingers are crossed you get a good result. I am sending you a big hug. X

Hi, just want to give you a hug at this difficult time, I know the waiting for results is difficult, please try and keep positive

Big big hugs x

Hey Jo,

Just sending you the biggest, tightest hug tonight. 

The waiting game is the hardest part but you will make it through. Try & stay strong and focus on your little girl. 

Good Luck and keep us posted on your journey.

Take Care XX