Struggling to digest CIN2 results

So today I received the results from my colposcopy biopsy results.

I've been told I have CIN2 the letter is so vague and explains little to nothing except they've made me an appointment for the 22nd Feb and I need to go in to discuss the results and may need treatment.

Now for me I need to know do I or don't I need treatment, why be so vague?? It's clearly obvious after reading endless amounts of Google I'm going to need treatment which is scaring the absolute poop out of me. 

What am I to expect?? I need to hear it from women who have experienced the same not the information of a leaflet that down plays everything and seems like a walk in the park.

I needed 2 days off work just from having 3 biopsy's taken, what should I expect this time around?? 

As much as I would love to just brush this under the carpet and never have to think of it again, the reality is I have to put my big girl pants on and face the next step of what will be. 

I'm over thinking everything, will this return with a vengeance??

I have people in my life that depend on me and I'm scared of what is happening to my body, I don't know ME anymore  (some may think this is an over exaggeration but I've been having bowel problems for the past year and never feel normal, anxiety is at its worst and depression is setting in fast. I'm trying to hold it all together but feel so lost right now)