Still waiting for results

Had my Lletz on 11/7/16 and still waiting for results it’s driving me crazy just want to know

It's torture waiting for them isn't it? I can totally sympathise as I waited around 5 weeks for mine. 

Have you tried calling to see if they're back yet? That's what I did and a lovely Secretary from the clinic called me back the next day with my results. That was last Friday but i would still be waiting to hear as they've not sent out the letter yet. 

I've been waiting for my results for almost 7 weeks now. Just spoke to a lady from the clinic who said she's called the lab and they haven't reported on my results yet. Not sure what's going on. Hope you have yours soon.

I was told they would be in touch within two weeks if there was anything sinister in the results. I think that no news is good news, especially after 7 weeks. 

I got my results and its CIN 3. Yay! Hopefully yours will be good too and that they come through soon X

Forgot to say that I'm in the Aberdeen area and I don't think that all hospitals will have the same timescales when it comes to results waiting times