Still bleeding 3 weeks post lletz

Hi, I’m now 3 weeks 2 days post lletz but I’m still bleeding. I wouldn’t say it’s really heavy, it’s heavier when I step out of the bath and when I go to the toilet. I’m not sure if it’s fresh or not either as on the pad it looks dark but when I wipe it seems fresh? And I also have no idea if it’s a period or not either as I haven’t had one for 4 years. Is this normal or do I need to see a doctor? If I wear pads any longer I’m pretty sure I’m going to go insane!!

Hi lynne, im really struggling with the whole 'period or healing thing' at the moment too, so although I am unable to give any advice, i am sending lots of sympathy. This process feels never ending and I am also pretty sick of the ongoing padded underwear. If i ever have to look at another pad after this...

I hope things settle down for you soon, x 

I had my lletz the exact same day as you, how odd! I'm still waiting for my results.

I'm also still getting a little bleeding but I've read that it's normal so I'm not worried yet. I'll start worrying once it gets passed the 4 week mark.

Pad wearing is driving me bonkers! 

I had my period a week after lletz and my did I know about it! Very heavy bleeding and normal period pain.

I thought it would've settled down by now actually but nope still going. Like i said I have no idea if it's because of the procedure or a period as I haven't had one in so long. 

I'll see how it is next week then maybe a trip to the doctor 

I'm on 9th week of bleeding now, it's stopped for about 2-3 days after 4 weeks then again after 7 weeks again for a couple of days, now it's back bright red and watery and especially heavier first thing in the morning.  It's really getting me down. I'm going to call the clinic on Monday when they re open, hope you feel better soon x

Bumping this up as I stopped bleeding for a few days this week but started all over again. How are you ladies getting on with bleeding now? I'm 5 weeks post lletz tomorrow