Starting treatment today

My treatment is nearly done now I've got last radiotherapy on Monday and my brachytherapy starts on 3rd of July...

what have you decided about your treatment?xxx

so glad you are nearly done with your treatment. I'm on the clinica trial, so I have my 3rd week of chemo coming on Monday. Currently suffering with aches and awful diarrhoea:( it really hurts to even go to the toilet!

how are you feeling? How was the radiotherapy x

Hello, 

I'm so sorry to hear about your side effects...:((( some days I had really bad diarrhea too loperamide did help a bit but it kind of comes and goes... xx

My treatment is all done now got discharged from hosp yesterday after my brachytherapy... I had some fewer when they took the applicator out so they had to keep me longer... and my white blood cells counts were very low under 1 so the had to give me injections into my tummy to boost them... which did help its nearly normal now... xx

I think it's good you went for a trial... I would like to thank you for being so brave because it will be good for you and for research and so for other ladies in the future...xxx

Hello ladies, 

My treatment is over now... and I'm feeling so lost, sad and depressed... and very very scared... I've been very brave and strong during my treatment but now I'm just scared, having nightmares and thinking all king of sad things... I  red some other ladies posts saying that they felt similar after treatment was over... don't know how to cope with it... please help... xoxoxoxo

Ah bless you. I'm due to have my 5th chemo of the trial on Monday So I havent started radiotherapy yet. I have had my planning scan and that made it all much more real.

ive heard people feel like this after treatment. Please just try and think how far you have come since the diagnosis. You did it! You got through it! You are amazing!!

please try and stay positive and be so proud of yourself that you are strong enough to get through this xx

Hello Amanda, 

i tried to reply to you many times but this website doesn't let me do it sometimes...:((( 

thank you very much for you reply it made me feel better... although I do get moments when I'm feeling very sad...:'(((( 

i hope your treatment going ok and you are not feeling too bad...

thank you for you support... all the best with the treatment...xxx

Ah no :( that's rubbish. I am on fb if you want to contact me. It's amanda westell.

im due to have X-rays tomorrow and hopefully my chemorads will start on Monday!

i have a young girl (who's 3) so I know how tough days can be! I try and just take one at a time. 

please feel free to message me on fb xx

much love 

amanda x

Hello Aleks86, 

I am very glad that you over with your treatment. I hope you doing very well.  I also finished my treatment around same time (7/5/2017). i am doing good so far but few side effects such as still same  pain, burnig urinating . I was wondering are you feeling any? staying strong but sometimes feels down with all these symptoms. Sending you hugs and love all strong ladies.............