Sorry (children mentioned)

Hi ladies hope everyone is doing ok?. I was asked nicely to remove my profile picture of my daughter by one of the jos trust team members, and I just wanted to say I'm really sorry if I've caused anyone upset by my picture, I really didn't think so I just wanted to say sorry if I have upset any ladies that's the last thing I intendend to do. So once again sorry xx also if anyone could tell me if my pic is gone? I can't see it on my phone only my iPad which isnt working at the minute. I did press delete just wanted to make sure it worked. Thanks xx

It worked sweetie. It is gone from my screen. I know even we are not always aware of things we do or say that often upset others.

Hugs, 

Katie

Thank you katie I do feel really bad about it. Last thing I would want to do is offend xx

Can I ask why it's upset someone?

Hi Dominique

The piccie has gone ...... I can only guess that some people using the site may understandably be sensitive about children.....

For me, I thought it was a nice piccie ...... so no upset here.....

Hi Dominique

The piccie has gone ...... I can only guess that some people using the site may understandably be sensitive about children.....

For me, I thought it was a nice piccie ...... so no upset here.....

Hi Dominique,

I have not been upset by your pic honey.Please try not to

be upset.It's really hard to take everybody's feelings into

consideration,especially when you are rightly so proud of

your lovely family.

Hope your treatment is going well.

Keep going it will all be done and dusted before you know it

Take care

Becky x

Thanks ladies I'm not sure who it upset but obvisly upset somebody. And I really didn't mean to. Thanks becky plodding along with treatment had a few difficult days of just feeling scared if this will actually work. Hoping my mood will pass soon I think because I've been feeling sick and tired hasnt helped. Thank you for your replies and I hope you ladies are doing ok xx

No offence taken, hope you feel better soon 

hugs xxx

Thanks peach xx

your welcome how is your treatment going? Hope you are feeling ok and relaxing xxx

Hi peachy feeling a bit drained but I suppose that's normal. Bit emotional aswel but again I guess that's normal to! am glad to be near the end of week 3! So only couple more weeks to go. Hope your ok hun xx