Smear test.

Hi ladies, new to this but feel I need to talk to people who are also going through the same emotions as myself. I went for a smear test and bled a lot they said my cervix looked abnormal and reffered me to my gp. My gp had a look and said that there is a lump on my cervix probs about 6cm she said she’s never seen anything like this before And has said it looks angry and has organised for me to see a gynocologist. I am terrified and would appreciate any thoughts on my situation. No symptom. 

Thanks in advance. 

Xxx

Hi ctaylor sorry to hear you are so worried I don't know wether I can help but I hate to see a post unanswered!!! I presume you have not had your smear test results thats the first hurdle and the gynae will need that result before doing any more tests. I think your gp was a little silly to say what she did and not very professional to worry a patient with her comments. The waiting for results and appointments is the worst try not to google or you will just feel worse talk to someone about your fears even if it's just posting on here and good luck x