Sent for colposcopy and very scared (children mentioned)

Hi I'm Kim and just joined this forum, been lurking for a few weeks now As had abit of a scare.

I started with googling my symptoms one night as Iv had terrible smelly discharge for a while now been treated for bv twice but still comes back, bleeding between periods, lower back and leg pain but it comes and goes. Anyway went for a smear as was due one and she found a large cervical erosion two weeks later I got a letter saying there were moderate changes and I need a colpscopy. I had the hpv vaccine when I was 17 and I'm thinking it must be bad if I have had the vaccine and still found changes aswell as this disgusting smelly discharge like I can smell it through my jeans at times I'm so paranoid other people can smell me. I watched my mum die of lung cancer two years ago and it's effected me ever since I'm convinced I'll get cancer and leave my children ( 3 and 5 years old ) I'm only 26 I know it's rare but has anyone experienced anything like this. i cant sleep or concentrate on anything just now. Sorry to go on hope somebody has some experience x 

Have you been swabbed to check for any infection, such as bv which causes a very noticable odour and discharge? That could be something totally unrelated so if you havent already i would go gp and ask to be checked for infection, moderate changes can be dealt with and would take a long time to progress to anything sinosyer from what i was told. Hope you get a good result ans feel better soon, the wait for results is awful oant ot, especially with young children. I had grade 3 abnormal ceel, had a colposcopy and a large loop excision and am waiting to hear back. Fingers crossed we are worrying for nothing x

Yes I have been treated for BV twice and it came back the first time I had antibiotics just two weeks ago for it too but I feel the smell cleared up a little but is now coming back, I don't wash myself with any washes or anything like that. Thanks for your reply I hope you get ur results soon too the wait is awful 

i found the antibiotics just make it come back worse so i took them but also took probiotics and bought some femidopholus capsules off amazon, i took two a night orally and inserted one inside when i went to bed, ive never had it since!