Scared and looking for advice

Hello everybody. I have been suffering in pain for a few months now I have irregular bleeding between periods I bleed after sex I also have pain across my stomach middle and bottom part pains down my legs and extreme back pain. I finally went to the doctors on Thursday and he has said my cervix is angry and inflamed and has blood and has done an urgent 2 week referal they have given me that appointment for 9th of Feb exactly 2 weeks after original doctors app. I have previously had an abnormal smear and had severe dyskarosis and all my cells removed. I have six young children and although I am trying hard to stay positive I am fearing the worse and finding it hard to cope with what it could be. Any advice from somebody who has been there would be really appreciated. What can I expect from my check? Will I be given results then? Thankyou In advance xx

Hello, Please try not to worry and think the worst! 

Colposcopy will have a look at your cervix. I had mine yesterday and they were absolutely lovely, so reassuring and held my hand as  got quite upset. They can see your cervix on the screen, areas with abnormal cells display white. They told me there and then that the cells were high grade, showed me the area that had the cells and told me that it didn't look cancerous. I haven't yet had a biopsy as I am pregnant but they didn't seem too worried about waiting until my second trimester. 

Fingers crossed it's all okay for you xxx