Scared and frightened

Hi everyone, Last year i had a smear done, which came back as high risk (CIN 3). Within a week and a half, i was having a punch biopsy done. When we went back, we were told there was no cancerous cells...woohooo! I was told i'd have my smear done same time next year. Yesterday, i had that smear done. I sat and told the nurse how my periods are heavier than usual, i'm having pain around my kidneys,pain in my pelvis, i'm suffering bad fatigue (i have M.E/CFS and this fatigue is not like this),i have lost a lot of weight, lower back pain,constapation,a lot of discharge,traces of blood in my urine.She did her best to reassure me, but i could see the panic on her face. She did my smear, and told me she wanted me to wait to see the GP straight away. After a short wait, i went in and told my GP about my symptoms. I told my GP that i had also done my urine sample for the nurse, who agreed there is traces of blood in my urine. The doctor did say straight away she wants me to have pelvic,bladder and kidney scans done as soon as possible. She told me i am low risk for the "C Word" but she didn't want to rule it out. She said she was very concerned about me and my symptoms. I'm so frightened! Best case scenario, i could have a leaky kidney (fingers crossed)...she said she didn't want to say the worse case. I'm frightened to my very core. I have 2 children (A 7 year old Daughter and a 3.5 year old Son), going to be married next June and i'm scared senseless that the worse will happen. All i've done since yesterday, i've cried non stop x

Sorry to hear this is happening to you. Try not to Worry until you get results back from tests/scans etc. You have 2 litlens to look after, spend your time thinking about them to help take your mind off of it. You've spoken to a GP now so let them do their job to help you :) Cross the bridge when you come to it :) xx