results

Hi all,
thought I’d try my luck this morning and ring to see if any results are back from my biopsy 10 days ago.
they’re back but the secretary obviously can’t tell me anything said she’d contact my consultant to send a letter out within the next few days. is this bad? did anyone else’s come back quick and be okay?

Carissa xx

Hello Hun

DId you consultant give you a rough idea on examination if she could see anything suspicious?

They are amazing at thier jobs and once your in the system they do look after you. I should imagine if they are writing to you then it wont be as urgent as if you received a call from them.

try not to panick or over think it to much (easier said than done)

good luck

xxxx

Hi , i rang too and mine were back after two weeks. I thought the same too that if they are back quickly theres a problem, but the receptionist said they were just ahead with all the results. I was allowed to pick my results up the same day from the hospital as i didnt want to wait for the postman, mine showed CIN 2. I think it all depends on how busy they are, but as the lady said above i think or would like to think they would ring if there was a problem, rather than post a letter. Good luck, and see if you can pick your results up if your feeling anxious about them xx

thanks ladies, my consultant said she'd be in touch with my results in 4-6 weeks and she would send the results by post. at my colposcopy she said that part of my cervix turned white after she put the dye in there and what it could indicate. her secetary said today that I'll hear through post within 4 days if not to call back. I don't know, I'm feeling mixed emotions, I'm telling myself everything is okay or surely something would of been mentioned. it's just because of what was said during my colposcopy 

xxxx