Results update

Hi all

So not sure if living in Abu Dhabi they do things different but the doctor originally said they will test the biopsy here and if they are unsure will send it to America for re-testing.

Went to my appointment and she said she didn’t have the report as they sent it to America - she didn’t know why but said probably by accident.

she said she got a copy late last night and so was going by memory that it was cin 2 and cin3 but that she got it all.

I asked her how many biopsies and how much but she only said 2cm x 2cm x 1 cm deep and couldn’t remember anymore.

so good news - I suppose it’s not a bad thing it’s being re-tested in America.

She said she went to open my report this morning but it was gone.

will be calling in a week to get a copy of my report just so I see it all in black and white.

She said back in 6 months for a smear and if that’s ok then back to 3 yearly smears - does that sound right ?

Hope everyone on here is ok.

Smear October 2015 - severe dyskaryosis

colposcopy 3rd November- cin3 letz done then and there undre GA

awaitin results - appointment 13th November with doctor

So this is what my report said

Taken 2cm x 2 cm x 1 cm in one area cin3

Taken 1 cm x 1 cm x 0.5cm cin2

My report from 5 biopsies

Cin3 clear margin

I just don't understand the rest of it.

Sections from block 1 show foci with immature cells replacing half of the squamous mucosa in areas and in other regions nearly the full thickness.
Mitotic figures and viral changes are noted.
A P16 immunostain shows weak but continuos staining pattern with the foci in question.
The margins are clear .

Foci of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 3.

Hope someone can read this - would appreciate any insight into the histology report seen as the doctor didn't explain it to me.

Thanks