Results from llettz

hi ladies, just want to say a big thankyou for being so supportive. This site is amazing and has helped me through worrying and advice. 

i had my results from llettz and they came back as CIN1 (such a relief) on my colcoscopy it came back as CIN3?! They are having a meeting to discuss why it was CIN3 then went down to 1. 

Its such a worrying time waiting for results if any one would like a chat please pm me will be here for you all :) 

Thankyou again and take care girls! We will get through this together xx

Hi Zoe

It is odd how they can show such different things but I've seen it a few times on here. My smears and colposcopys have shown different results - and I've had two biopsies which have both been 'inconclusive', it just doesn't seem to make sense and it's quite worrying. I'm very glad yours has been moved down from CIN 3 to CIN 1, hopefully it stays that way. When will you find out the results of the meeting?
I am awaiting lletz results and driving myself crazy, trying so hard not to focus on the worst case scenario, and trying to stay positive. Tough though. I am wrapped up on the sofa in a blanket feeling so emotional and teary.

Thank goodness for this forum xXx

Aug 2013 - turned 25, clear smear result
Jan 2015 - smear taken as part of routine 'full body' health check-up - results show HPV 16 high risk, and CIN 1 confirmed
Jan 2015 - colposcopy, CIN 2 confirmed, biopsy taken - results inconclusive, return in 6 months for another colposcopy
July 2015 - 6 mth repeat colposcopy - abnormal cells seen, biopsy taken, and smear
July 2015 - smear results show HPV 16 moderate changes, biopsy result inconclusive (again) - lletz carried out. 
Awaiting results, due in 2 weeks

Hi, not sure what to say really without sounding like an idiot! I went into a clinic to have a coil fitted, on the day they took a biopsy of the cervix apparently its something they do. They did this under local. Not sure why As it wasn't as uncomfortable as I was expecting. I have now received a letter for an appointment with a gynocogist oncologist a month later.  and am freaking out majorly!! I went to have the coil fitted because of prolonged heavy bleeds and missed monthly's, bleeding after intercourse etc which I've been suffering with for about 5yrs all previous smear tests have come back with abnormalities and have just been receiving letters to go back and have another one etc. I'm 28. Not sure what to expect from oncology appointment to be honest. Having never dealt with anyone else who has been in this situation! Not at all what I was expecting though, do you know what they are likely to say/do at this appointment?! 

Hello sophie, should fine out in just over a month hopefully will all be ok! It's such a worrying time waiting for results I was driving myself crazy! I was googling everything (wrong thing to do, GP told me to stay well away from it) when I was thinking about bad thoughts I would call a friend or do some housework (boring I know lol) just anything to take my mind off these thoughts. I did go to my GP a couple of times just for reassurance really and that really helped. My GP told me it's good that us girls go for our smears because the ones that leave it are more likely to need  treatment etc. Try i know it's hard to not worry I was awful but turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought and even if there was something small there they would of caught it early enough. Also I gave Jos trust a call and were lovely and so helpful. I wish you all the luck and if you ever need a chat feel free to pm me. 

Take care positive thoughts 

zoe xxxxxxx

Hi tigger, I'm not sure what that involves sorry, I would give your gp a call maybe for a bit of reassurance :) let me know how you get on

take care xxxx

Hey, had my oncology appointment today. biopsy results show pre cancer cells and abnormal cells, return in 3 months for repeat colposcopy and biopsy. Gotta take tablets in the meantime. Thanks for your reply xx 

Take care xxxx