Results tomorrow trying to remain positive

Hi all I had my smear which came back within 9 days as severe abnormalities a week later I had my colposcopy and Dr was 90% sure it was cin2 and he had removed it all it's been 2 weeks and I've just had a phone call asking me to go in tomorrow to the gyneacology department to discuss further treatment do you ladies have any experience of what this could be I realise I'm really lucky with how quickly everything is happening compared to the time lots of you ladies have had to wait I'm just curious of what going back in for further treatment meant in your experiences thank you ladies and I hope your all doing well   

Good luck tomorrow.

Sometimes they call you back if they haven’t got clear margins on the abnormal cells. They would then offer a repeat lletz, I know my hospital would only repeat after 6 weeks however I think other trusts may be different. 

Xxxx

Good luck, hope it goes well for you, massive hugs xxx 

Thank you lovelies I've been telling myself that's what it is and keeping fingers crossed I hope everything is going well for you both and any results your waiting on are super speedy xx