Results after Lletz

Hi all,

I’m looking for some advice. On 27th Novemeber I was booked in for colposcopy as my smear results came back as high grade abnormal cells and hpv. I had a phone call yesterday asking me to attend a meeting at the hospital tomorrow. I asked if it was with regards to my results and was told she didnt know she was just told to get me to come I for the meeting. I asked if I needed to do anything for the meeting or be prepared for another examination and after umming and arring she said well we just advise you bring someone with you. Now I am absolutely petrified as surely they dont call you in to confirm everything is ok. I’m after some experiences and what your news was. Even if there bad results I’d like to know. My family are trying to make me feel better but i have got a gut feeling it’s bad news like I had a gut feeling my smear wasnt going to be normal. Thanks for reading and for any replys xx

Hi ididn want to read an run of never been called to one but had my case discussed at one to see best treatment for my results gcin so maybe it that just wanted to wish you best of luck hope it goes well for u