Really worried. Not diagnosed but I need a 2nd opinion

In September last year I had my first ever abnormal pap smear which was possible high grade squamous intraepithelial lesion which I believe is asc-h to the rest of the world. At colposcopy they said it looked high grade but 2 biopsies were taken and came back inflammatory changes with no evidence of cin, hpv or cancer plus I have an erosion. The plan is follow up colposcopy in May. The dr said there was a small chance they missed something but because they used iodine and vinegar it would be unlikely.
Anyways , my problem is I’ve been on a continuous period for almost 5 weeks now. I went to my gp who wasn’t concerned and then later to the er because I was getting dizzy. They done an internal and said my cervix looks good other than the ersion which isn’t bleeding. I’m also not anemic, so my body is handling the blood loss great. The bleeding is heavier in the morning and lightens up throughout the day most of the time but not always. I do have to add that I have pcos and I had a shot of depo provera in November, I was on week 8 of the shot when I started bleeding and it ran out 2 weeks ago so if it was the depo I think I would have stopped bleeding? I asked for a 2nd opinion but told I’d need to travel for it because there is only the one clinic here who does colposcopy. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I know you all have a lot more going on than my little problem

I'm sorry I can't give you any medical advice. 

I would say though if you're worried, it's worth travelling to put your mind at rest x 

Hi there, how are you? Hope things turned out well with the biopsy results.