Really nervous

So I've been having some symptoms for about 2 months, have dr's appt in 3 days and am going to drive myself crazy in the meantime- google is not my friend. About 2 months ago after my period ended I started having some pelvic pain, like a burning sensation in lower abdomen and also a lot of clear/odorless mucus discharge. Discharge stopped after about 3 days but the pain stayed on and off, and eventually also started having pain/funny feeling in lower back, sides, hips and down the front of my upper legs. Got my period again 2 weeks ago and again had the clear discharge once the period ended. Then yesterday I had pretty constant pelvic pain/cramping and when I went to the bathroom last night there was some blood mixed with the discharge. No more blood today, but now the discharge has a yellow tint. Anyways, called the dr today and have appt on friday, but am freaking out in the meantime. Diagnosed hpv during my first pregnancy. Had one colposcopy 3 years ago and was supposed to follow up in a year but got pregnant with my second and kept putting it off. Now I'm convincing myself I have cancer and it couldve been prevented if I had just gone for my check ups.

Hi I'm really sorry I can't help & i hope by now you have had some answers? Also looking for someone to tell me I don't have the symptoms. Trouble is iv had these symptoms for a couple of years but just thought it was the way I am! But the more I read the more I doubt it is just the way I am. 

I had my 1st smear around 12 months ago. It was absolutely fine but the nurse questioned my discharge & is this amount normal for me. I explained I was glad she noticed it because yes it seems to be normal for me but is it normal ? I explained its never smelly or a funny colour always either watery or perfectly white. Anyway she said let's just rule out any infections. Those results came back clear also. 

Since then it's played in my mind am I normal ? I have to use a sanitry towel everyday as the amount is like a constant light period. Sex is painful but again always has. when I say painful it stings ... been with only my husband (.Childhood sweethearts ) for the last 13 years. No bleeding just stingy pain. 

Then more recently my periods have been horrendous. I get two periods most months which usually last a good 7-10 days. I get invisible periods inbetween also. All the cramps etc but no blood. Recently my bladder is super crazy I need the toilet every 20-30 minutes. 

Iv got a appointment with my doc tomorrow so going to be a good few weeks before o even find anything out. Has anyone else had symptoms like mine? 

Thanks xx