Progression from HPV

hi everyone, it’s been about a year since I last posted. I went for my check up on Tuesday following the discovery of HPV last year where I had a colposcopy and biopsy. It’s progressed to at least CIN 1 in that time (still awaiting the results) but the doctor didn’t seem too sure if it could be even 2 or 3. I’m just wondering if this is a normal progression time? I know it’s unlikely, but can cancer look like CIN changes? I know I have nothing to worry about really, just the four week wait is already doing my head in. Just thinking the worst as I always do. My husband didn’t come with me this time as he thought it’d have cleared up, so had a biopsy and honestly it was upsetting not having him there with me. I’m bleeding and cramping more than last time, which is bothering me as I don’t have periods due to the implant! Any reassurance or advice would be good. Thank you :)

also while I’m asking questions, I’m pretty constipated a lot of the time (TMI: even have to push on my perineum to get it out, please don’t judge ahhh) is that anything to be concerned about regarding this? Sorry!