Pregnancy after fertility saving treatment

Hello,

I had treatment for stage 1a2 cervical cancer last summer. I had 2x LLETZ (1 lletz was done under general anaesthetic and I received information afterwards for a cone biopsy so unsure if it was a cone biopsy). I also had my pelvic lymph nodes removed in June. I received the all clear in July and other than some nerve pain I have been doing ok.

I found out this week that I am pregnant. A huge huge shock as my consultant said it would probably take a while and I may need some fertility treatment and to be honest I’m feeling very overwhelmed, unprepared and pretty scared.

I’m having horrendous back and pelvic pain as well as cramps on and off. I went to a&e last night and the gynaecology team checked me over, they could see a lot of cervical scarring given my history and confirmed that I’m not having a miscarriage. They also don’t think it’s ectopic but it’s too early to tell. She advised there’s not many woman in my situation so they’re unaware of how pregnancy with my body will react given my history.

Has anyone had a similar situation and can offer some advice? I’m making myself worried sick and I know it’s not good for my health given my pregnancy but it just feels that everything is coming back again and it’s awful.

Thank you so much xx