Positive for HPV & low grade dyskaryosis

Hi there My first time to post on here but from reading lots of reviews it seems the best place to get some support :-) I had my first smear 3 years ago and my results came back with severe dyskaryosis but negative for HPV. I had a colposcopy and then LLETZ, followed by a smear 6 months later and was given the all clear. I've just had my second smear 3 years later. During the smear the nurse spotted a lump, a doctor then checked on this and then referred me saying it was potentially a polyp. On referral I had an internal examination and the after observing the lump I was told it could have been the aftermath / scars from previous treatment- in all honesty I didn't quite trust what she was saying. My smear results have landed back with me and I'm now testing positive for HPV with low grade dyskaryosis. Has anyone had any similar experiences and what was the outcome? Not to worry if it wasn't a positive outcome, I'm just trying to establish why these naughty cells have come back as I believe it's quite rare for them to of you've had treatment Jen x