Positive 3 month scan :)

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick update. I saw my oncologist today for three month scan results and they were all clear. I know it's early days, but couldn't be happier with this positive start. No evidence of tumour and no lymph nodes lighting up like before treatment. Had a little cry when I got home and told my kids. Now looking forward to a wild weekend in Ireland to celebrate. Stay strong everyone!

xx Maria

Maria!! 
Fantastic!!! Oh I am so very happy for you that's wonderful. Enjoy your weekend in Ireland you deffo deserve it lovely lady! 
massive hugs and loads of love xxx 

Yay Maria, I'm so happy for you! Make sure to celebrate.im so glad you got great results! Have fun in Ireland celebrating this joyous occasion!

So very pleased for you x

Maria this is wonderful  news,  so happy for you ❤❤

Thank you Emma,

Your turn will come around very quickly. Sending positive vibes laughing x

Thank you Rissage,

I'm really looking forward to my short trip away. Have some lovely plans made with close family and friends. Xx

Thank you laughing x

Thank you Izzy,

I know you already saw your results online, but hope everything went well today at your appointment. We're probably going to have scans at nearly the same time for the next few year. Xx

I'm having my meeting today, still dreading it. 

And yes, we are on the same time-table. Makes me feel a bit less lonely ❤

Let us know how it goes x

It was positive, there is a teeny tiny patch of tissue that was flagged by the radiologist but for now they decided that its scar tissue, and she said I am in remission. 

She also did an internal exam and everything looked just healthy, no visible damage, nothing. Which both pleased her as wel as me.

That's really good news Izzy. It's also reassuring to know it's only three months till our next scan so they are keeping a really close eye on things. Time to get busy enjoying life for a while, even with the creaky bones smile x

Super happy for you laughing

Fantastic news. 

Did you have surgery eg hysterectomy as well as chemorads? 

Do you have any bladder/bowel issues now? 

How are you internally? Please don't feel you have to answer this... I'm just started on my journey and I'm trying to get my head around things.

I haven't been given a treatment plan yet but I want to start thinking of questions as I think I'm going to get it by the end of the week.