Petrified after CIN3 and new symptoms (children mentioned)

Hi there,

I am literally at my wits end and would just love and appreciate some advice. Two years ago I had low grade changes with hpv after my first smear. I waa then sent for a colposcopy which showed that it was actually high grade and resulted in CIN3 I had to have a cone biopsy. I then unexpectedly got pregnant two months after so wasn't able to have my check up until after my pregnancy. They kept an eye on my cervix throughout the pregnancy to check it was strong enough and wasn't shrinking. After my pregnancy I had my check up and all was well. A year on however, I have been experiencing some strange symptoms. I had BV last summer, went to GP that did a swab and said small traces were found so was treated with antibiotics. Five months later if seemed to come back so went back and they blind treated as it was a Friday and didn't want to keep swabs over the weekend. Two weeks ago it seemed to come back again alongside discharge tinged with blood,so I went to the doctors, she took a Swab (it came back clear) she also did an internal and said she could feel a lump on my cervix, I had also felt this but not mentioned it so this sent me into a panic. My partner or myself had never felt it before. Doc said she thinks it may be scarring and to come back if bleeding persists, it did but haven't been back to the gp as Af arrived. My period has been beyond strange, usually very normal but I've been having what can only be described as an orange like bright blood and lots of mucous. It also seems that there's not much blood when I'm walking around but as soon as I sit down to pee it all comes out. Also I've had vaginal bleeding when having a bowel movement (sorry tmi) my lower back has been hurting so much too but I don't know if that's the result of teaching all day and then running around after a two year old. I have the doctors today at half four but I'm just so concerned and would love some advive from anyone that may have experienced anything similar or who could shed any light on anything, feel like my doctors are so casual about it but it's really stressing me out.

thank you