Pains after radical hysterectomy - 3 months on

i am 3 months post op from a radical hysterectomy and pelvic lymph node removal following a diagnosis of a tumor 1b1and awaiting my 3 month check up; although very painful in the early days of healing it all seemed to subside, however the last month or so i have been experiencing differnt pains; some in vagina like shooting pains, sometimes in lower abdomen and sometimes near the hips where i’m guessing is to do with the lymph node removal. i’m just wondering if this is normal and if some shooting pains means everything is starting to heal or healed almost and that’s why i am feeling it more? i am less numb in those areas now or could it be something sinister is happening?.

thank you

Hiya. I'm experiencing similar symptoms to you. I've been getting shooting pains now and again in those same areas. I'm just at my 3 month Post Surgery for CC I had a Radical Hysterectomy with the Pelvic Lymph node removal too. I'm not sure what causes it but it's a relief to know that I'm not alone. 

Hello both of you :-)

I am pretty sure this is your nerves recovering from the damage caused by the surgery. You're getting your feeling back. I don't think it is anything to worry about. Possibly even something to rejoice :-) 

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Hey Tivoli

Thanks for you message. It's good to know that others are going through the same journey, makes you feel like you're not the only one.