No bleeding after Lletz? When will it start?

Hello I had my Lletz procedure on Thursday 22nd November. Everything went fine, no pain and felt fine after. It is now Sunday 25th November. I have some cramping but no bleeding?

Now this might be too much information but I am wearing pads as I am having a yellowy very slightly brown liquid which seems more like discharge with a slight smell coming out regularly. No signs of infection, no signs of blood and now the cramping is easing off. Is this normal? Is something wrong or am I lucky? 

I go back to work tomorrow and don’t want to be caught short and suddenly bleed heavy. How long before people started bleeding after Lletz? 

Thanks  you 

Vicky

Hi Vicky,

i barely bled and have healed really well. I had exactly the same as you. The bleeding never came. My period was slightly heavier this month but that’s it!

Em x

Hiya

My bleeding started about 10 days after the Lletz. I then bled for about 2 weeks and then it tailed off. Between 10-14 day its was pretty heavy and I had clots and black stuff (sorry gross). But I had an extensive area removed during my lletz so I think i probably had a lot of scabs that broke away during healing. I was never in any pain. That was a few months ago and I've had no lasting effects. Periods have been fine etc. 

xx

Oh ok so it might not bleed and it might still happen. Thank you ladies for your comments, I will stay calm keep pads near by. Thank you xx

Hi ladies I had my lletz procedure 28th January had some discharge for few days after it and no pain, period arrived right on time 3 days after the procedure was horrendously heavy (saturating an ultra pad in just over an hour with big dark clots 1 minute then light and very bright fresh blood the next) it lasted for about 2wks and the Dr gave me an antibiotic thinking I may have had a wee infection. So now it's been over a month and my period is late (I seem to be having a prolonged ovulation of steroids which a massive amount of discharge (no sign of infection or smell) I tried phoning clinic few times this week already but no answer and now the weekend I'm really worried about it