multiple symptoms no diagnosis as yet

hi all

new on here today and looking for some advice. iv had the following symptoms for at least a year

bloated swelling tummy, pain during sex, bleeding after sex.( iv since seperated from husband and not has sex with anyone at allsince) watery discharge with a foul smeling odour, peeing more regularly, a feeling of preasure down below constipation and lots of pain in my left hip.

the thing thats bothered me the most is the watery discharge and foul smell and is really getting me down and makes me feel very self concious

Iv been seperated from my husband for nearly a year and have not had any other sexual partners

iv had swabs done recently, and upon the result findings and a quick palpate of my tummy, the doctorhas treated me for a urine infection and strepb vaginosis. ( evidently the results of the urine sample came back clear but i had taken the meds for a suspected urine infection by then)

its now a couple of weeks later and all the symptoms still remain. i have just been for my routine smear today and explained my concerns to the nurse before she did the test. she listened to my concerns and agreed to take swabs for everything again, this time inclusing the chlamidia test.

she then went on to do the smear test. i bled alot she said i had "a massive contact bleed" - it was quite heavy and i needed to use towels for the rest of the day. this has never happened before - in fact its never even hurt before like it did today

she was quite concerned about it and explained that my results would be back in a couple of days. I have since done some research and know that bleeding during and after smear is quite normal.... but - im extremely concerned when i add this to the other symptoms iv been experiencing long term and as they still remain,as iv thought for a while something is very wrong.

just wondered if anyone could share any advice as to weather the symptoms could point towards cervical issues as im beginning to expect abnormal results from my smear

many thanks x

Hi! Have you heard anything back from your results! I'm practically in the same situation, have every single symptom, i just had a smear done in May and all was fine. Just recently got a transvag ultrasound and was told my endocervical lining was extremely thick, so now i'm hoping they'll refer me for a colposcopy or something. Hoping all turned out well!