MRI scan today

I had my MRI scan today, although not very pleasant it really wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. One more step closer to finding out what I’m dealing with and taking steps to eliminate it.
I still can’t believe I have cancer… It still doesn’t feel real even after finding out 9 days ago!!!
I’m praying it has been caught early, I had very few symptoms the odd bleed between periods and occasionally after sex and these symptoms only started maybe December/ January time. I’ve never missed a smear test and they have all been clear before.
The support from everyone on here has been amazing and makes this whole horrid situation easier to deal with so thank you.
Appointment next Wednesday to discuss the stage of my cancer and treatment, I have everything crossed

Kim xx

Good luck. The wait is just the worst thing ever. Keep yourself busy and distracted and let us know what happens next week.

Hi kim

im so glad you managed with the mri. It's so intimidating going through so many tests but soon you will be an expert. 

I still don't believe I have cancer and I'm in treatment!!! I had absolutley no symptoms. The only thing I can honestly say is that my lower back was a bit sore but I was attributing that to carrying my chubby 8 mth old around. Since this weekend my back hasn't bothered me so I'm wondering if indeed it was my tumour putting pressure on a nerve. Or maybe my back is getting better because I'm resting abit more. Who knows! 

Try not to bang your head about it. Soon you will know your plan and everything will fall into place. 

I will warn you that when you go to see your team and review results of mri be prepared for an internal exam and not just upfront but up back. that was the worst part So far in all of this!! Even first chemo was walk in the park compared to my fat fingered dr!!! 

Let us know how you get on. heres hoping for a skinny finger dr for you!!!

Thank you so much, will do

Kim xx

Oh my!! Something to look forward to!!!!

Your comments made me laugh, always a good thing at this time. 

Im on school holidays at the moment as I work in a pre school, I miss being at work so much as I have too much time on my hands to think. At least the weather is nice so I can get out and about 

hope your treatment isn't to bad. Sending love and best wishes 

Kim xx