Just the latest update from me. Had a call today to see another consultant this Friday to be told my MRI results etc. I asked his secretary if it was likely I would still be having my op on the 24th and she just said that it looked pretty full already and he did like to discuss everything with the patient first before anything is booked in.
So I guess that is looking pretty unlikely now. Not that I'm in a rush for an op but had got myself psyched up for that date when the first consultant indicated it could be then.
The good news is that this new consultant is said to be a top man which gives me a lot of reassurance. Unfortunately (for me!) he has been on holiday the last 2 weeks and only returned yesterday. Sounds like he is in demand!
I know it probably sounds daft but now I'm imagining the MRI results are worse than what they originally thought (1b1) and the extra waiting is getting me stewed up again. Just wish time would go a bit quicker but I'm guessing it's dragging for all of us prior to appointments and treatment.