More Waiting!

Hey I hope everyone is well?!

I had my first scan post treatment yesterday (14th July).

My follow up is on the 26th July!! I can’t wait that long!

How long did others wait? Xx

Hi Loz

Good to hear from you again. I was just re reading some of your earlier posts and you had a real rough time of it didn't you. Hope all the infection is well behind you now. A couple of weeks sounds about right to me. Most of the results from my scans have taken two weeks to come through, and the waiting is by far the worst part of it. Your consultant was very pleased with how effective the treatment had been, I seem to remember, so the chances of anything remaining must be very very tiny. So look forward positively girl and try to do some fun things in the meantime! X

Hi Lozleypezz its good to hear from you I hope you are well? I had an Mri on the 22nd of june and my appointment for results was going to be on the 10th August lol I phoned up and asked for an earlier appointment as i need to get back to work so I  now have an appointment on Monday 18th July. What I did was go to my GP and bullied her into giving me the results as they can access hospital results. My results were in the next day after Mri my Gp gave me a printout of results and she went through it with me. I hope you get good news Big Hugs xx

Thanks for the replies ladies.

I might ring the GP on Monday and see what I can find out!

I don’t see how it takes so long when my MRI at diagnosis it was only 3 days and I got results in.

Yeah. Consultant was happy but that isn’t enough for me!! Xx

Ahhhh, the waiting.  Will it never end?

So glad to see you back.  Yours was one of the first stories I read here and I was so impressed by your upbeat "can do"attitude.

Hope all goes well with the scan.

t

Hiya :-)

I am so sorry to hear that you are having to go through the torture of this waiting for results. Follow-ups are always nerve-wracking at the beginning, they do get easier as time goes on. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that the MRI results are all good. There's no reason that they wouldn't be given the treatment you have received :-)

(((((HUGS)))))

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Thanks all. My can do attitude has been lacking somewhat recently. Had a few panic/anxiety attacks. If they carry on after my appointment I think I will have to mention it to some one! Xx

Hi Lozleypezz sorry to hear you have been having panic attacks this can be a symptom of the menapause and change in hormones. I hope it settles for you as you adjust to the new you. You have been through hell and while going through treatment havent got time to think about it now that you are the road to recovery you have time to refect on your situation its scary stuff.  As Teresa said you have a Can do attitude it will get you through this Anious time. Lots of love xx

Just to update you all. I had an appointment booked for the 26th July. This has now been cancelled and I am awaiting another appointment x

Hi Lozleypezz I am sorry to hear your appointment has been cancelled its really frustrating. Did they say why they cancelled? You could phone your Consultants secretary and tell them you are waiting on results of your Mri I did that and they fitted me in 3 weeks earlier. I hope you get it sorted the waiting is awful. xx

Hey hon

Have they rebooked your appointmend yet?