1st post treatment Scan results!

Hello my lovely ladies! 

I hope that you are all keeping well in these crazy times, those of you who had treatment around the same time as me please be extra cautious as my consultant wants me to not leave the house for 12 weeks and the government have sent me two letters now classing me as vulnerable, so I guess we must be more at risk than your average person. 

Anyway I had my first post treatment MRI on April fools day and I have been dreading the phone ringing asking me to come in early or tell me I needed further scans etc. I was doing great until the day before then scanxiety full on kicked in. Well today my consultant rang and I immediately panicked thinking the absolute worst but there's no evidence of any tumour and he's really pleased with the results!!! 
It's a good job he was on the phone coz I might have leapt at him and kissed him and I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have gone down well! 
One scan down and goodness knows how many more to go in the next 4 1/2 years but I'm going to have several drinks tonight and will probably regret that decision during Joe blooming Wicks in the morning!!! 
To all of you who have supported me, helped me, commented and basically shared the love and positivity thank you from the bottom of my heart. Here is to many more great results for us all!! 
much love, hugs and happy days,

emma xxxx 

Wonderful news!

Emma I am so so pleased for you!!!! So happy ❤❤

Fantastic news!!! 

Yah! I was looking out for you to post an update. Delighted for you Emmz. I know we've got a lots of scans to go but let's celebrate each milestone scan. Enjoy your drinks tonight, you deserve it. 

X Maria

Yay Emma , I'm so happy for you. I remember it like yesterday when I posted about being scared for my upcoming brachytherapy, I felt so alone,anxious and scared. Your messages helped me so much, just knowing someone was listening and could relate to how I was feeling really meant a lot to me. I hope you can take a deep breath now and celebrate, you deserve it.

Aww Emmz that is THE best news. I am so very happy for you! Delighted, ecstatic and over the moon lovely lady. You really did kick it’s butt! Huge hugs xxxxxx

Brilliant news! So so chuffed for you x

Wx

Did u celebrate good Emma?

Congratulations on your results. I am happy that thaf weight and stress has been lifted off your shoulders now. X