First Post treatment MRI

Hi All

I just wanted to share my good news with you all. Yesterday I received the best news ever, my MRI scan was clear !! Words cannot describe how happy and thankful I felt. 6 months of hell and I got through it and kicked that cancers butt !! 

Wishing you all equally good news in this awful journey that we share,

julie xx

Woot Woot!!!!! :)

That's great to hear. Congratulations!

I was shocked & surprised and wandered around in a bit of a daze for a few days after I received that news. It actually took a while to sink in.

Enjoy this time. :)

Yay so happy for u xxx

Great news!!! Yay!

Hi ladies 

I would like to share my journey with you .

My dad died in Novemeber 2015 and in January 2016 I started bleeding. I just put it down to the stress of loosing my dad. 

After a ultra scan I was sent to the hospital

see a consultant.

I had a coloscopy that came back inclusive. I had a lezt biopsy that came back positive.

I was told on the 15th March 2016 that I had stage 2b advanced cervical cancer. I was devasted Frown Frown

I had 5 chemo Cisplatin 5.5 weeks of radiotherapy and 3 brachatherapy.

September 12th  2016 I was told that the treatment had been successful and it was all gone.

I go for 3 monthly checks I had a CT scan on the 4Th April still no reoccurance of the cancer. My last check up was an internal exam in July still all ok and I am back at work now. 

I am going to Mexico next week to Celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary as we couldn't go last year as I was going through my treatment. 

Stay Postiive Ladies we can beat this .Smile

Hi 

great news 

love Michelle xx

Brilliant so happy for you!! xx

Yay so happy for you 

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiip! :-)

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Brilliant news :)

Great news Jooles Xx

I've just finished my treatment and now waiting to see if the treatment was successful. I think I'm looking at around November.