Massive bleed

Hi All

So last year i had CIN3 and they removed it however it went right up my cervical canal and they removed a part of my cervix as the cells reallt invaded. On going back afterwards there was regrown of the cells however as the cervix hadnt healed and itvwas pretty raw down there they decided to leave it as to no do more damage and bring me back in 5 months for another colposcopy. They decided to do this rather than the snear as they wanted to check kn the cervix so will do both at same time basically without the wait. However, i had a period but was like a miscarrige, i was losing very large cloths and paniced so went to my GP who ordered xrays, internanal and external which are coming up next week… anybody thats had Lletz done and had anything similar, i would love to hear from you as Im so scared right now. I defo didnt misscarry as gp done a test amd i had blood work done.

Also in the last 2 weeks a lump has appeared under my shoulder blade and i was convinced it was a spot but i really dont think it os now as its still there, same size and is white and kinda rubbery which is wierd.

Im back in with colposcopy on the 15th and am soooooo nervous with all this and was just hoping this group could shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance xxx

Hi Christina,

Sorry you find yourself here. I thought I'd reply as I found very little information about 'massive bleed' (my only symptom) when I was initially diagnosed. I had some serious bleeds with large clots which took me to A&E. The only thing that stopped the bleeding was Tranexamic acid and if I stopped it the bleeding was back. Very scary! After my colposcopy and biopsy I was diagnosed with 1b2 cervical cancer. During a pet scan something else showed up and I ended up having surgery for what turned out to be a simple ovarian cyst. What I'm trying to say is that there could be more than one reason for your symptoms. I'm not going to tell you not to worry as this waiting part is really horrible but please know that whatever the outcome there is an amazing bunch of ladies on here who are always willing to help if they can. I can't shed any light on the shoulder blade lump. Feel free to message any time and I'll help if I can.

x Maria