Managing pain in the meantime?

This is my first post, and I am currently between the diagnosis of aggressive HSIL (CIN3) via pap test, and confirmation of the severity via colposcopy and biopsy. I have a week left until appointment day, and I am unable to manage the pain as I wait.

I am a medical cannabis patient (legal and prescribed here in Canada) and have exceptional knowledge surrounding cannabinoids, so I'm usually pretty good at pain management on my own. Chronic discomfort hasn't kept me in bed for years now, even when it was excruciating prior to medicating. 

With that being said, my go-to's for pain management (cannabis, acetaminophen, or NSAIDs) are barely even touching the pain in my cervix, back, and legs. Heat helps to a certain degree, but I cannot lay around on a heating pad or in the tub all day. 

Does anyone have any suggestions, be it medications I can ask my doctor about, ways of disassociating from the pain enough to fold the laundry, anything? 

hi Canadian420,

i know your post is a few month old but i wanted to see if you ever found relief for your pain pre treatment. i also am diagnosed with stage 3. waiting on a PET scan to make sure it has not spread anywhere else. i have been in quite a bit of pain over the last few week. severe lower back pain, constant cramping. eating and using the bathroom brings on so much discomfort. i too am a cannabis user (more now than ever). i have been using eating,smoking,tincture but it only fogs my brain but doesnt really target the pain. Advil is a hit or miss depending on where the pain is. i hope your treatment wasnt too bad and that you kicked cancers ass!!