Loop excision results?

Hello, hopefully this is in the right section. First time coming on forums really. I had a colposcopy on 15th of this month. During I had a loop excision. So I'm just awaiting results. 

Thing is I've changed my number and didn't realise my old number wasn't working so long story short I called to change my number and to make sure no ones called me or if my results are in (I know it's soon but I was nervous with my number not working) the lady told me they are back and with the consultant to decide what's happening. 

Is that normal? Does that happen all the time? Is the fact it's gone to a consultant worrying or does this happen with the good results too?

Sorry if this has already been asked if I've done this all wrong. Hope to hear from someone soon! Xox

Hi Tink942, i had a LLETZ on the 15th march, i was getting some lower back pain and went to the GP. While there on the screen i saw that it said CIN3 this had not been told to me after my colposcopy or while i had my LLETZ. The dr said  ring them to speak about it. I did and my results were back.i explained i was upset that it had not been made clear my results and she went off to speak to a consultant. He was happy for her to pass on i did have CIN3 and the LLETZ had successfully removed i. I need no more treatment. Im guessing the consultant was there at the time and that is why i was told. I hope this is useful information. If the consultant wasn't around at the time then they probably arent allowed to say anything? Stay strong Bex

BexWine can I ask what they said was the cause of your back ache? I had lletz on 16th March and I am in agony right across my lower back. 

Hi Bex,

ive had lletz on Monday 26th, but have been having lower back pain since January this year. I went to the drs as was worried and they brushed it off as ‘muscle pain’. What have they said about yours?

x

Hi Dezzy, i rang the colposcopy clinic and she said it doesnt normally cause hip pain ( i think i worded it wrong.i didnt say back to start with) i made a GP appointment and he said it could be all the inflammation in that area and it should go away when everything has settled. He prescribed some anti inflammatorys which have been working well.

Hope that helps Bex x

Jane237, if you have had back pain before then it could be something else but it could be that the LLETZ hasnt helped. I didnt have the pain immediately it seemed to come on gradually.i seemed to notice the bleeding and period pain at first.  Bex x