Lletz tomorrow, sad face :(

Hi girls

I have my lletz treatment tomorrow afternoon for  high grade severe dyskaryosis. Biopsies have shown the cells need to be removed. Felling ugh and nervous. I had lletz 4 years ago but still feeling anxious. My boyfriend is coming with me so I'm not alone.

I'm looking forward to it being done, this whole thing has taken over my life the last 3 weeks. 

Just needed some words of comfort from other girls who know how I feel. 

Gemma x

I actually wasn't nervous before mine 2 wks ago but can understand why you are.  I was fine though,  didn't feel anything other than poking and prodding.  The nurses were lovely and chatted to me throughout, checked i was ok constantly,  gave me opportunities to ask the dr to pause if i needed it etc.  I've had no real pain since day 2.  My results came back clear last week so all in all a successful and uneventful process .  Good luck and keep us updated x

Thankyou. Im glad to hear your results were clear and hope you have recovered well. 

I'm certainly looking forward to when it is all over!

Im glad it wasn't too bad for you. Hoping it's the same for me tomorrow x

I hope it all went ok for you today.  X

Thank you so much for thinking of me. It was all done yesterday, the nurse and doctor were amazing, as its my second treatment and I dont have children yet they took the minimum of tissue they could so not to affect a pregnancy too much so there is a chance i may need further treatment. So glad its all done, today is definately a sofa day :) xx

I'm so glad it went ok for you,  those nurses really make a difference.  Definitely rest up.  X

Thank you. They really do! xx