Lletz, biopsy and exercise

Hi guys, 

I had lletz procedure, biopsy and coil removal (awaiting results, eek), 2 weeks ago as of tomorrow. I still experience lower back cramping (although have done for a while now, double eek). 

I love to exercise and before procedure was; going for long walks, weight lifting, running and yoga.

For anyone who is in the same boat as me how long did it take for you to return to normal exercise post procedure. And I guess, what is safe 'light exercise' to do for the next couple of weeks, yoga and walking? 

Any recommendations would be helpful, I swear I'm piling on the pounds! 

Would love to know this too! Almost 2 weeks after for me and I feel like my mood would be so much better if I could move my body a bit.

I’d asked the nurses about cycling because I usually cycle to work, and they said once bleeding stops I could try that (its only 2 miles and I’m not fast), but stop if I bleed. But I’m at that stage where I’ve started bleeding again now the scabbing is coming away anyway, and there is SO MUCH of that watery discharge that I’m worried sitting on a saddle will give me thrush or something (way tmi sorry) so avoiding it!

Had been wondering about yoga too, but I worry that all the abdominal/core elements would put pressure on the wound ....anyone else have knowledge/experience of this? 

So I sound super boring but I went for q long walk with my dog this morning and was on my feet for work (9 hours and SO not intense) and had lower back cramping. So have given in and said to myself that 2 weeks more shall have to suffice as I want to be super prepared (physically) to start gyming again. Yeah I worried about abdominal aspect of yoga too, but again....walking has had to be my go to atm!!!! Being a woman SUCKS!!!!