Letz

Hi everyone just me again. So I've had my colposcopy today, I'm very confused about what happend I couldnt bring my self to look at the screen and cried most of the time. Anyway what I do know is I had the treatment and she also took a biopsy, am I looking at long to wait for the results? I'm a nervous wreck as it is. Thanks xxx 

Hi Natalie, I'm so sorry you've gone through this. I was the same when I had mine done. I waited 2 weeks for my results and they were normal. I know the waiting is the hardest part. Thinking of you x 

Hi I had lletz and biopsy on 30th March...Results came back a week later but mine weren't good. Try not to worry too much easier said than done. Fingers crossed for you xx

Hi Natalie3008 I know it's really tough but renember you have done the right thing for your health. One of the hardest parts of all this is waiting for results. You are not alone!! It must be extra hard with the whole lockdown. Jo"s helpline is good if you need a friendly voice! 

Give yourself lots if tlc 

A

oops, sorry for all the typos - forgot to review before I posted!

A

Sorry to hear that, i hope you're doing the best you can I ask what your smear results were or why you were getting a coloscopy? I'm so nervous I'm a worry in general never mind this. This is a first for me as my first smear, I have had a lot of symptoms for many years but put it down to other things that why I'm so worried xx